Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84450members
353657posts

ISX Designer

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
karbonphiber_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

ISX Designer

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/21/2007

anyone else use this tool?

I'm trying to config an ultra high density solution using a 24" SX with a RACS and InRow RP.

any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
karbonphiber_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

ISX Designer

I'm trying to config an ultra high density solution using a 24" SX with a RACS and InRow RP.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
TheNotoriousKMP_apc
Sisko
Sisko
0 Likes

Re: ISX Designer

This was originally posted on APC forums on 1/11/2008

I am sorry for such a long delay on a response. However, noone within the sales team at APC has used that. Apparently it is only for resellers. Therefore, if you're still experiencing a problem, I would submit a ticket and make sure that it gets resolved, and also, more information about it is passed along to the people who are to support using it (your APC Inside Sales Representative mainly)

BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: ISX Designer

This reply was originally posted by Moderator on APC forums on 1/27/2008

I use this tool. But you can't configure RACS (Rack Air Containment System) components just yet using the tool. You have to manually add the RACS components to your ISX solution.

email me at chuck.marler@apcc.com or call me at 301.482.1279 if you need help to identify the parts you need, and qualify the air flow for the cooling product you are trying to use. Are you using chilled water RP?

karbonphiber_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

ISX Designer