Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84477members
353693posts

How to charge batteries for a BR1300G?

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

klevsky_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

How to charge batteries for a BR1300G?

This was originally posted on APC forums on 12/5/2013

I used to have the BR800. In order to start using new one or after changing its batteries you had to charge its batteries by connecting it to the power line,

leave it alone  for about 24 hrs without connecting it to a computer and other devices and pushing power button.

Only after that you need connect it to computer and other devices and power it on.

In the manual for the BR1300G nothing explain how batteries charging has to be done.

Did I can connect it to power line and immediately power it on, or I have to connect it to devices and power it on immediately after connecting it to power line.

I will greatly appreciate someone to explaining me.