Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84693members
354072posts

Auto test schedule

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
cedric_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

Auto test schedule

This was originally posted on APC forums on 10/21/2013

Hello all,

I have a quick question about the auto test scheduler :

I would to set my UPS to perform auto test every 7 days. But when does it start ?

7 days after I clicked "Apply" ??

Thanks in advance.

Ceders

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Auto test schedule

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 10/21/2013

The UPS will run a self-test when it is first started up. It is configured to run another test 14 days later. The options are never, every 7 days, every 14 days. If you change the setting to every 7 days then the UPS will run the test 7 days from the date of the last test.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Auto test schedule

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 10/21/2013

The UPS will run a self-test when it is first started up. It is configured to run another test 14 days later. The options are never, every 7 days, every 14 days. If you change the setting to every 7 days then the UPS will run the test 7 days from the date of the last test.