Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84318members
353478posts

Advise on UPS for AV Receiver

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
shaq.blogs_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Advise on UPS for AV Receiver

This was originally posted on APC forums on 9/21/2015

What kind of UPS is advisable for AV usage with a receiver. I also intend to connect a Plasma TV and LCD monitor (only one display will be used simultaneously).

1. What is more suitable for my use and why? A Smart UPS (Line Inverter) or Smart Online UPS?

2. Should I go for a pure sine wave UPS or a modified sine wave UPS?

3. I am currently looking at the following 2 UPS. (My worst case average load would be around 200W - 400W. Dynamic load about 1 KV)

Note: I live in a location where there are frequent cuts and Voltage fluctuation. So battery kind of becomes a concern. I don't see batteries lasting more than 2 years.

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: Advise on UPS for AV Receiver

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 9/22/2015

Hi,

Yes. UPS can be regionally specific and the local Sales Support Team would be trained on the products that are available to meet your requirements. 

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 9/21/2015

Hi,

Please contact India Sales Support for assistance. You can e-mail them at indiainfo@apcc.com

or call them at

18001030011 and 18004254272
9:15AM-6:00PM (Monday-Thursday)
9:15AM-6:00PM (Friday)

Postal Address

4th floor, Electra, Wing A, Exora Business Parks, Marathahalli, Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Bangalore , Karnataka 560 103
India

shaq.blogs_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 9/21/2015

Thanks for the reply, Bill.

I am looking for reliable technical advise which is why I am here. This is not region specific, is it? 

BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 9/22/2015

Hi,

Yes. UPS can be regionally specific and the local Sales Support Team would be trained on the products that are available to meet your requirements.