Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84422members
353606posts

APC SMARTUPS 2000 MGT CArd

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
AlexCFTODAY_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

APC SMARTUPS 2000 MGT CArd

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/31/2015

hello i am installing serveral APS UPS with network management cards in all of them. i want to configure the ip address on each of them. i am not at the location where those usps are but they are currently plug in in my network which should a dhcp address from i just want to know i have to manually setup the ip address or lookup that mac address in my switch. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
voidstar_apc
Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: APC SMARTUPS 2000 MGT CArd

I would recommend setting up static IPs, especially if you're using PCNS. You could also set the DHCP server to assign static IPs to particular MAC addresses. Otherwise, you could lookup the MAC address in your switch.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
voidstar_apc
Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: APC SMARTUPS 2000 MGT CArd

I would recommend setting up static IPs, especially if you're using PCNS. You could also set the DHCP server to assign static IPs to particular MAC addresses. Otherwise, you could lookup the MAC address in your switch.